Cherlette’s 5 things to think about if you’re dating
1. Set your boundaries and enforce them at the beginning and sticking to them ie: sex, access to you
Remember standards and boundaries go hand in hand. You need standards that are rooted in value, this helps set those boundaries.
2. An accountability team, a group of people who are dedicated/committed to your healing/dating goals.
3. No Compromising too early. Compromise is good but not good when you don’t have a depth of connection with a person to know if this is compromise or manipulation.
4. Stop being dedicated to a type. Liking specific features is ok. You never know where the exploration of expansion may take you.
5. Follow your gut. Stop gaslighting yourself.