top of page

Which Plan do you have HSA or FSA

You can use your HSA Health Savings Account or FSA Flex Spending Account for Therapy. If you want to be a self pay client for Therapy, guess what???? We accept your FSA and HSA at Center Peace. When using your HSA or FSA you're saving on the taxes and getting the exact type of Therapy that you want. To schedule with Center Peace call us today 407-230-4582.

There are all types of FSA and HSA plans, please check with your HR department for specifics with your plan.

13 views0 comments


bottom of page